Wednesday 6 June 2012

Bookmarks


I've been busy again making bookmarks! I have so much paper to use aswell as stickers and things so i thought i'd use it up.

 This is my book mark.
This is my little sisters book mark.
This is anybodys im selling a few.

This one is for my dad.
This ones for any one to so I can add a name.














How I did it:

I cut a piece of card with a strimmer about 5.5cm by 17.5cm.
Then I cut a bit of patterned paper the same size and used double sided tape to stick it on.
After that I stuck on some decoration you could use ribbons, sequins, jems, or put a bit of card in the middle and put a name on anything you like.
Then your done.
I find it uses up a load of bits but makes a lovely handmade present.


So what do you thing of my bookmarks?

please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment